Avoid the crowds on this relaxed exploration of the Blue Mountains. With a late morning departure, you’ll have extra time to enjoy Sydney before heading out on tour to the World Heritage listed National Park. Home to a diverse range of flora, fauna, indigenous heritage and iconic ...
- Avoid the crowds and peak hour traffic with later departures
- Capture a stunning sunset from our favourite vantage points
- See the changing colours of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon light
- Guided bushwalks through scenic trails
- Amazing views across the Jamison Valley
- Wentworth Falls or Paradise Pools
- Three Sisters Rock Formations overlooking Jamison Valley
- Wildlife Spotting, lookout for wild Kangaroos and other wildlife.
- National Park Entry fees
Please note a moderate level of fitness is required, includes an approx. 1.5hrs walking time uneven surfaces. Not suitable for children 7 years of age and under.
Age Restriction: Not suitable for children under 8 years old.
Fitness Requirement: Moderate level of fitness required.
What To Bring
Operates: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun
Departs: from Sydney
from 12:00pm (Nov-Apr) / from 10:00am (May-Oct)
Returns: from Sydney
Approx 10:00pm (Nov-Apr) / Approx 8:00pm (May-Oct)
Pickup Times & Locations: Your pickup location must be reconfirmed with Autopia Tours at least 24 hours prior to departure.
May to October
9:30am - Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 Victoria St (across from Train Station), Potts Point
10:00am - WakeUp Sydney, 814 George St (back of hostel), Sydney Central
November to April
11:30am = Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 VICTORIA ST, (opposite Train Station)
12:00pm = Wake Up Hostel, 814 GEORGE ST, SYDNEY CENTRAL
Trip Ends: return to pick up locations