Your two-day action packed adventure takes in some of the island's most iconic sites and our fun guides will give you as much (or as little) information as you want. Get ready for blue skies, golden sands, fresh air and plenty of laughs! And don't forget your camera!
NO TENTS, SLEEPING BAGS, COOKING, DRIVING OR EXTRA FEES. NO WORRIES!
- Forget airless tents; rest easy in a gorgeous bushland setting!
- Comfy timber Wilderness Lodges
- All linen provided (sheets, pillows and cases, blankets and bath towels)
- Gender based quad share rooms
- His and hers shared bathroom facilities - hot showers
- Large communal area
- Kitchenette with free tea and coffee making facilities
- Insect screened
- Ceiling fans and heaters.
- We’ll do all the prep and cleaning!
- Daily buffet breakfast - everything from fruit and cereal to bacon and eggs
- Awesome picnic lunches - cold meat and salad (buffet on Day 3)
- Full buffet dinner - themed each night
- Dietary requirements catered for.
- Keep the mingle going and meet other travellers from all over!
- Licensed bar - open till late
- Theme and event nights
- Dance floor Twister, pool tables, volleyball court, music and more.
IT’S THE COOL DINGO WAY!
- We take all the hassle out of planning and managing, leaving the fun part to you!
- Local, expert driver guides
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Customised coaches that can handle Fraser Island’s harsh terrain
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Large panoramic windows.
The 2 day tour departs Fraser Island on the 8.30pm ferry transfer, arriving in Hervey Bay at approx 9.30pm
Age Restriction: 18-35
Fitness Requirement: Moderate fitness and independent mobility required
What To Bring
TO FRASER ISLAND:
- Pick up from central Hervey Bay accommodation between 7am and 8am
- Ferry departs River Heads at 9am
FROM FRASER ISLAND:
- Ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort at 8.30pm (2 Day Tour)
- Drop off to commercial accommodation or coach terminal