Bring a sense of adventure and get ready for some laughs as you embark on three action-packed days on the world's largest sand island.
NO TENTS! NO SLEEPING BAGS! NO COOKING! NO DRIVING! NO EXTRA FEES! NO WORRIES!
Forget airless tents; rest easy in a gorgeous bushland setting!
- Comfy timber Wilderness Lodges
- All linen provided (sheets, pillows and cases, blankets and bath towels)
- Gender based quad share rooms
- His and hers shared bathroom facilities - hot showers
- Large communal area
- Kitchenette with free tea and coffee making facilities
- Insect screened
- Ceiling fans and heaters.
We’ll do all the prep and cleaning!
- Daily buffet breakfast - everything from fruit and cereal to bacon and eggs
- Awesome picnic lunches - cold meat and salad (buffet on Day 3)
- Full buffet dinner - themed each night
- Dietary requirements catered for.
Keep the mingle going and meet other travellers from all over!
- Licensed bar - open till late
- Theme and event nights
- Dance floor Twister, pool tables, volleyball court, music and more.
IT’S THE COOL DINGO WAY!
We take all the hassle out of planning and managing, leaving the fun part to you!
- Local, expert driver guides
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Customised coaches that can handle Fraser Island’s harsh terrain
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Large panoramic windows.
Age Restriction: 18-35
Fitness Requirement: Moderate fitness and independent mobility required
What To Bring
To Fraser Island
- Pick up from central Hervey Bay accommodation between 7 and 8am.
- Ferry departs River Heads at 9am
From Fraser Island
- Ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort at 5pm
- Drop off to commercial accommodation or coach terminal