Just finished an awesome week in WA. Our tour manager Carla was bloody amazing, the accommodations were all clean and comfortable. Monkey Mia was my favorite plus waking up to dolphins in the bay was perfect.
One thing I would advise is to ask your agent or Autopia directly to book your excursions in advance as I was unable to book onto a dive with the whale sharks due to no availability
Witness the wonders of Western Australia’s Coral Coast region! Get set for an outdoor adventure like no other. Head north past brilliant white sand dunes, hike through deep red gorges and dive into the pristine Ningaloo Reef all in one tour. Meet dolphins, turtles and much ...
- Discover the strange desert pinnacle formations
- Sand Board the huge white danes of WA
- Explore the stunning gorges of Kalbarri National Parks
- Witness a beach made entirely of tiny shells
- Meet Money Mia's friendly resident dolphins
- Stunning coastal scenery & pristine white beaches
- Discover the underwater world of the ningaloo reef
- Scuba dive the navy pier in Exmouth (own expense)
- Unwind with a swin at Turquoise Bay
- Australian farmstay experience
- Meet rescued Wildlife
Age Restriction: This tour is not suitable for children or infants
Fitness Requirement: Moderate level of fitness required.
What To Bring
Operates: Tuesday, Friday (all year round, select days during low season)
Departs from Perth: approx 7.00am
Returns to Perth: approx 6.30pm
We pick up from several central locations around the Perth CBD @ 7:25am – The Old Swan Barracks, at 2 Francis Street, Northbridge, is our primary point for pick-ups and drop-offs. Alternative pick up points are:
- 7:00am – Fremantle YHA Prison, 6A The Terrace, Fremantle
- 7:30am – Rendezvous Hotel Perth, 24 Mount St, Perth
- 7:40am – Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay St, Perth
- 7:45am – Perth 178 Backpackers, 178 James St, Perth
- 7:50am – Old Swan Barracks, 2 Francis St, Perth
- 7:55am – Billabong Backpackers, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate
- 8:00am – Witches Hat Hostel, 148 Palmerston St, Perth
Please note that these times are to be used as a guide only and your actual drop-off/arrival time may vary significantly due to circumstance. For tours returning to Perth regulations state that we can only drop you off at your original pickup point or at the Swan Barracks.
Please note- you must arrive at your pickup locations at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture